Hoffman Town Center Blocks 4 & 5
- LocationAlexandria, VA
- General ContractorBalfour Beatty & Walsh
- ArchitectCooper Carry
- Property OwnerHTC 4/5 Project Owner, LLC
Calvert has been selected as the masonry contractor for this exciting new project in Alexandria, VA which is currently under construction.
Hoffman Town Center is a vibrant mixed-use urban center adjacent to the Eisenhower Avenue Metro Station and within three blocks of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office campus and the U.S. Federal District Courthouse.
As one of Alexandria's largest retail and entertainment centers, Hoffman Town Center provides a true mix of uses in an urban environment including high quality office space, extensive retail and entertainment venues, hotel facilities, and a broad range of residential opportunities provided in signature towers.
Comprised of more than 7 million square feet of building area spread over 56 acres, when complete in 2020, the Hoffman Town Center will feature:
- 3.5 million square feet of Class A office space in 10 buildings,
- 1.5 million square feet of residential space in four residential towers,
- Two full-service hotels,
- 200,000 square feet of retail stores and restaurants, and
- A 22-screen theater