Scaffold Foreman - Commercial Masonry
Scaffold Foreman - Commercial Masonry (VA,DC,MD)
Competitive Salary Based on Prior Work Experience
Full-time Position Available
Responsible for field supervision of scaffold erection and dismantle performed by company scaffold builders for specific jobsites in the greater DC Metropolitan Region.
(1) Must have working knowledge of mast climbing (FRACO), masonry tube and crank up type scaffolding systems. Knowledge of light duty swing, heavy-duty swing and systems scaffold a plus.
(2) Knowledgeable in working at heights with proper fall protection systems including use of safety harnesses and lifelines. Candidate will have OSHA 10/30 Hour training (or ability to complete such training within six (6) months of hire).
(3) Direct equipment/tools/parts flow and stocking to insure productivity.
(4) Provide layout and insert locations based on scaffold layout drawings, field conditions, and project masonry superintendent/foreman needs.
(5) Monitor workforce for productivity, quality and safety.
(6) Maintain inventory and timely advise Director of Field Operations, Superintendent and/or Project Manager on equipment and trucking requirements.
(7) Complete equipment/scaffold inspection lists, daily reports, and delivery ticket sign-offs and collection.
(8) Knowledgeable in general equipment operation, safety and general maintenance requirements (e.g. forklifts, pallet jacks, mag drills, etc).
(9) Knowledgeable in crane rigging/hoisting signals, safety and load limitations. Candidate will have OSHA Rigger Certification (or ability to complete such training within one (1) month of hire).
(10 Perform specific operational task assignments at discretion of Director of Field Operations.
(11) Must work with crew members to perform production work with their tools/hands as needed.
Competitive Wages based on skill set and experience, as well as parking fees covered for specific jobs with parking limitations. Must have own transportation.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY- Must Pass Drug Screen and Have 2 Forms of Valid ID/Work Authorization -EOE Employer
CALL MIKE KULP AT 703-928-0688 (If texting, please provide full name) SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Resume can be submitted in lieu of phone call to: firstname.lastname@example.org - DIRECT HIRES ONLY, NO AGENCIES
We offer health insurance and employee stock ownership upon eligibility. Calvert Masonry has an excellent reputation in the VA-MD-DC Region and has been in business over 25 years. We build award winning projects and look forward to having you as a part of our team.