TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN THE INDUSTRY AS A BRICKMASON
CAMPUS & FIELD RECRUITS
Join Calvert and be a part of building projects that make up the skyline in the Virginia, DC and Maryland Region. Whether you realize it or not, you have probably already been inside an award winning building where Calvert has completed the many masonry components.
Our projects are diverse and many of the buildings we work on are impressive in size and scope. From projects that engage and challenge you, to physical structures you will be a part of building, we are committed to building strong business relationships and we are confident you will be proud of the work you do here.
Calvert is an Employee Stock Owned Company that strives to cultivate a collaborative work environment. Our teams not only build award-winning projects, they build outstanding careers. Our employees are our most valuable resource. Over the past 30 years, we have developed a team of diverse, hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate people who work together to provide excellence in all that we do. We invite you to explore a career opportunity with us.
We offer a wealth of benefits to eligible full-time employees and our company adheres to the spirit and intent of EOE. We strive to promote a safe and drug-free workplace.
- Competititve Salaries
- Paid PTO (For Eligibile Employees)
- Paid Holidays (For Eligible Employees)
- 401k (Once eligibility has been met)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- with multiple plan options (Once eligibility has been met)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Once eligibility has been met)
- Optional benefits such as Voluntary Life, Accident, Critical Illness and Short & Long Term Disability
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- CPR/First Aid
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- AWP Training
- Forklift Training
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship/Mentoring Programs
- Skilled Masonry Tradesman Programs
- ABC Sponsored Training Classes
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Industry Events
- Tickets At Work - https://www.ticketsatwork.com/tickets/account.php?sub=enroll
- Community Projects