OPEN POSITION - Administrative Specialist
Leading commercial masonry and specialty contractor in the Washington DC metropolitan region is seeking an Administrative Specialist. This position is anticipated to be 24-28 hours per week with reasonably flexible days and hours, and will primarily focus on -
- Employee insurance enrollment, questions and coordination with the Health Insurance Manager and insurance companies.
- Confirm employee coverages with payroll deductions and medical/dental premium invoices.
- Corporate insurance claims and tracking (Workers Compensation and Business Auto).
- Assist projects with medical facility information and obtaining accident reports.
- Assist CFO in obtaining information for Employee Benefit and Corporate Insurance renewals.
- Additional tasks as required, and as time allows.
Attributes for position include being detail-oriented with strong organization and communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish) ability strongly desired but not required. Benefits and insurance administration experience a plus.
Salary/hourly wage commensurate with experience. Benefits include participation in ESOP trust retirement plans based on eligibility/annual hours, and voluntary 401K plan.
Potential for full-time position with ability to perform additional HR, Workforce Development and administrative tasks.
Please reply with resume to:
Bruce Spengler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted: March 7, 2023
TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN THE INDUSTRY AS A BRICKMASON
CAMPUS & FIELD RECRUITS
Join Calvert and be a part of building projects that make up the skyline in the Virginia, DC and Maryland Region. Whether you realize it or not, you have probably already been inside an award winning building where Calvert has completed the many masonry components.
Our projects are diverse and many of the buildings we work on are impressive in size and scope. From projects that engage and challenge you, to physical structures you will be a part of building, we are committed to building strong business relationships and we are confident you will be proud of the work you do here.
Calvert is an Employee Stock Owned Company that strives to cultivate a collaborative work environment. Our teams not only build award-winning projects, they build outstanding careers. Our employees are our most valuable resource. Over the past 30 years, we have developed a team of diverse, hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate people who work together to provide excellence in all that we do. We invite you to explore a career opportunity with us.
We offer a wealth of benefits to eligible full-time employees and our company adheres to the spirit and intent of EOE. We strive to promote a safe and drug-free workplace.
- Competititve Salaries
- Paid PTO (For Eligibile Employees)
- Paid Holidays (For Eligible Employees)
- 401k (Once eligibility has been met)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- with multiple plan options (Once eligibility has been met)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Once eligibility has been met)
- Optional benefits such as Voluntary Life, Accident, Short & Long Term Disability
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- CPR/First Aid
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- AWP Training
- Forklift Training
- Silica Training
- Flagger & Rigger Training
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship/Mentoring Programs
- Skilled Masonry Tradesman Programs
- ABC Sponsored Training Classes
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Industry Events
- Tickets At Work
- Community Projects