Project Engineer/Estimator 1
Person will have strong math and computer skills, and demonstrate good attention to detail. Candidate will do initial rotation(s) and cross training in the performance of engineering, estimating and field support duties, with subsequent further development into one or more facets of the business. Ideally this candidate will also demonstrate growth potential and development to advance further with the department and with the company.
Candidate will receive continued training to develop his/her expertise in masonry and exterior building envelope systems, inclusive of:
- Masonry products and terms, and how to convert building square footage/lineal footage to masonry production and purchase quantities
- Understanding of masonry and related specifications, and in identifying requirements that impact price, scope of work, and risk
- Participation in short term field management activities and special assignments, as requested, to assist in development of learning masonry trade
- Networking and participate in industry associations as requested, to maintain relationships with existing clients, and establish potential new business relationships
- Perform other support tasks and roles for company operations as needed