HIRING IMMEDIATELY– Must Pass Drug Screen and Have 2 Forms of Valid ID/Work Authorization -EOE Employer
Looking for dependable and hardworking individuals to join our team:
- Laborers with prior masonry jobsite experience is a plus
- Stocking and supplying brick, CMU, mortar and other miscellaneous material for the masons
- Mixing of mortar, grout and cleanup of jobsite
- Ability to use small tools and operate small equipment such as mixers
- Repetitive lifting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, bending, and reaching over head
- Hand eye coordination and ability to concentrate on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate, understand information and comply with safety regulations
- Must be able to hear commands from supervisors and back-up safety alarms on equipment
- Prior masonry jobsite experience helpful but not required
Competitive Wages based on skill set and experience, as well as parking fees covered for specific jobs with parking limitations. Must have own transportation.
We offer health insurance and employee stock ownership upon eligibility. Calvert Masonry has an excellent reputation in the VA-MD-DC Region and has been in business over 25 years. We build award winning projects and look forward to having you as a part of our team. We have lots of projects in progress as well as numerous projects awarded for 2018, 2019 and beyond.
Come Join Our Award-Winning Team!
Think you've got what it takes?
Call Traci at 540-687-0275 or (Se Habla Espanol) Telefonealo Christian 703-932-2541
or Email your resume or information to: